I realize that dad has been using the blog the most but since I check it so much more regularly now, I thought I'd add a report even though I don't have any pictures today. My roommate finally got married last weekend. It was a wonderful and beautiful day. Now, I'm happy to have the wedding and moving activities done for a while. The weather here is so funny. It has been in the 80s the past few weeks and today it is 42. Very cold. My spring break is next week. My friend, Leslie, who moved to Salt Lake will be staying with me most of the week. I sure miss her. I will probably work half the week and then hang out with her the other half. I got to see Spamalot last night. It was very clever and funny.
I look forward to some postings about the trip to California from mom and dad.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment