DR. BURNBAUM NOVEMBER 9, 2010
I had my appointment with Dr. Burnbaum this week. He has changed the frequency on my visits from every three months to every two months. Last spring he increased my Sinemet from 300 mg to 450 mg per day by taking 1 ½ tablets three times a day, morning, noon and evening. I waited until after the Bolder Boulder to increase the dosage. I can’t tell any difference except I now can get restless leg syndrome if I am late 3 or 4 hours with my pills. The doctor said there has been no change in my condition over the last two months and didn’t increase the medication-just exercise. I have been doing better at this-14 miles last week and I am trying to eat more fruits and vegetables. I need to start strength and stretching exercises.
Ole Dunn, Don Cleveland and I attended the BYU VS.UNLV football game last Saturday-the only game I could attend this year. Ramon has retired and just had shoulder surgery. He said I looked real good He had aged. I took a suit to be altered at Mr. Mac (weight gain since 2004), bought my pocket calendar for 2011 at the BYU bookstore, gave Kathleen some pictures and genealogy material and picked up 50 caramel popcorn balls that I can’t buy in Colorado. It was a good day.
Sunday I attended three sacrament meetings. Bishop King told me he enjoyed singing with me in church. He said I had a good voice. I don’t know about that but my voice was strong Sunday. I have spent most of my time on Ragged Mt. issues and our stake history. Ragged Mt. is like the Chinese Great Leap Forward two steps forward and one step backwards but things are coming together. Our history should be printed next week for our stake-over 350 pages long. I am very pleased. It is not a history of who was bishop and who were counselors but a history of real people with emotions who serve the Lord in spite of difficulties as they are blessed by the Lord. There will be a full page colored picture of Kenny and Owen fishing at File’s Lake at Ragged Mt. in the book.
We have had the warmest fall I can remember-I have walked in short sleeve shirts in November. God is good.
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment