For a number of years, I have sent memos to by family telling them what am doing and sharing with them some of my stories and history. Since I have retired and don’t have a secretary any more to type and mail my memos and since my Parkinson’s Disease makes it difficult to use my fingers, I have been negligent in writing memos. I especially feel bad that I am having great experiences as stake president and I am not recording them.
With the aid of the internet, I hope to change all this and post my memo’s on the Summers Family Blog. You will have to check the blog to see if I have made a posting. I also want to start on my history.
Happy New Year,
Kelly Summers
1 Jan 2009
Thursday, January 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I hope it's alright if I read in on your posts Kelly.
Kyle
YEAH!!!! I have missed receiving the family memos. I can't wait to catch up on all of your wonderful stories. Happy blogging! *Please follow my example of blogging and not Catherines!
Hi Dad,
I am happy to hear you will be writing your experiences again. I have really enjoyed them and have them in the binder you gave me. Thanks so much for those. I really love reading them and growing closer to you through them. You are the best and I am so thankful Heavenly Father directed me to you and our family. I love you so much.
Misty
Post a Comment